Requirement for renewal:
- Renewal duration within 1 year only
- Not blacklisted
- Submit a medical report and the validity for medical report (JPJ L8 form) is not more than one (1) year
- Competent driving license (CDL) must be valid more than one (1) year.
- Original MyKad/passport of applicants or copies if the transaction is done by representatives
- Competent driving license (CDL) (Original or copies)
- Certification from health medical officer (JPJL8 Form)
- One color photo (white background) with dimension of 25 mm x 32 mm;
- A yearly fee of RM20.00
- Hold a valid passport ( Singaporeans Only);
- Application of PDL and CDL in RTD offices have an option of bringing their own colour photo (size 25 mm x 32 mm) with white background, taking pictures at the counter or use the picture from MyKad.
INFO : According to Section 29 of the Road Transport Act (APJ) 1987, a driver’s license that has expired and failed to renew within the stipulated time will automatically end as follows:
- Provisional driving license (PDL) that expired for more than 1 year
- Competent driving license (CDL) that expired for more than 3 years
- Vocational license that expired for more than 3 years
*Renewal of vocational driving can be made at the JPJ State / Branch Offices, UTC and 1JPJ counter.