- Passed the Practical Test (Part 2 & 3) and test results have been updated and still valid within one (1) year.
- The owner is not blacklisted
- The trial period is 2 years for earlier class
* Applications can be made at any JPJ Offices and e-Services kiosk.
- Original MyKad/passport of applicants or copies if the transaction is done by representatives
- Original identification of representatives
- Hold a valid passport ( Foreigners only)
- 1 color photo (white background) with dimension of 25 mm x 32 mm (optional)
- Fee of RM40.00 for Class B & C (RM2.00 for Class A/A1 or B2 (sole))
- Fee of RM60.00 for Class D & above